Friday, August 17, 2007

Quote of the Week



[after meeting the Hansons]
Reggie Dunlop: You cheap sonofabitch. Those guys are retards.
McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.
Reggie Dunlop: They brought their fuckin' TOYS with 'em.
McGrath: Id rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves
Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league you gotta buy it
McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't...

2 comments:

Some Guy said...

This movie is a classic!

GETkristiLOVE said...

Nice fir there Paul. I bet he wouldn't get caught dead in that now.