Sunday, September 23, 2007

Self inflicted pain

My glasses broke. Stepped on and crushed, I had to throw them away. It's been about 5 years since my last eye exam, so this at least forced me to do that. I was completely unaware of what a new pair would cost, but I didn't figure it would be that bad. Then my 3 year old daughter decided to break my wifes glasses in half. Excellent. I'm no rocket scientist, but I now realize that this is going to become quite expensive. I, because of hockey, decide that it would be better for me to get contacts, plus they are way cheaper. I spent a total of 30 minutes yesterday poking myself directly in the eyeball trying to put these damn things on. I can't think of too many things where I willingly put myself into direct pain. all I know is until I get used to them, there will be a lot of cursing coming from the bathroom

2 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Wait, you play hockey - you're used to pain, right?! ;)

Doc said...

I could never wear contacts. Hell, I'd wear corrective goggles first.

Love your blog.

Doc