Monday, September 17, 2007

Dumbest Advertisement Idea

So I'm driving down the road the other day, enjoying the beginning of fall beauty, and I look up and see a small plane overhead. I notice that it has a sign behind it. This is cool I think to myself, there simply isn't enough creative advertisement out there, and I'm assuming its a special message to someone, and what a beautiful day for. I get closer to where the plane is flying overhead and I realize that this is the smallest damn sign I've ever seen. I, for the life of me, can't figure out what the hell is on there, the print is so small. Why the hell would you do that? I am thoroughly confused, and at the last second I see that the ad is for a local lasex surgery center. Are you kidding me??? Don't people that need lasex have a problem with their eyesight?? HELLO!!! good idea for the advertising, but you think maybe if your in need of lasex surgery you are gonna read that small little sign? My immediate thought is that if this guy can't figure out how bad of an idea it was to fly this little ass sign, do I really want him putting a laser into my eyeball?

1 comment:

GETkristiLOVE said...

That's pretty funny. Maybe it's to fool the people that can't see the sign that they really need to get lasik surgery!